Today you get 5 secrets to get more leads with “Any Niche blog”.
IF you want more leads, signups and sales, this is critical.
1. Always decide what keyword phrase you want traffic for. That’s foundational but you need to hear it as most bloggers have random blog titles that never generate high traffic from Google.
OK so, That’s not the tip.
The tip is decide your keyword phrase then go to Google and search the keyword phrase that you want to rank.
For example, if you want to rank for “Any Niche Blog” then go to Google and search for “Any Niche Blog” and scroll to the very bottom where it gives you the LSI or related keywords:
Searches related to any niche blog
niche blog examples
niche blog ideas
niche blog vs general blog
niche blog templates
niche blog 2014
niche blog untuk adsense
niche blog yang bagus untuk adsense
niche blog terbaik
Sprinkle as many of these related keywords in that same blog post. Just use what Google shows as relevant, and that increases your chances of ranking for your keyword phase and generates more traffic.
2. On Every blog post link out to an Authority site. This goes against what most niche bloggers think as most niche bloggers think not with an abundance mindset but with a scarcity mindset.
So to rank on Google for the term “Any Niche Blog”, you search that term for blog posts that rank high for (that/ your) keyword..
Link your post to a post with higher authority on the topic, or link to who is a more credible source..
This will help you rank higher in the Google search results for your keyword.
Want to hurt your traffic?.. Copy content. That kills your traffic.
So link to a similar article from a niche blog that has higher authority. And that is relevant to the keyword you are targeting. That helps you.
3. Always have a PS line in your niche blog. You can change it from time to time but what doesn’t change is the fact that you will generate income consistently from what you post there as long as it is congruent. Just stay consistent and congruent with everything.
4. Have a post that ranks high? Find out with Google Webmaster Tools. Then write another blog post using a related keyword and link back to your old post.
You can also write a new post with the same keyword and link back to your high ranking post.
5. Guess what? The #1 focus of your blog is to get LEADS, and get them daily! it’s not for branding, or even to build your other social media channels. Marketing is simply getting daily leads.
P.S. If you want more detailed tips and strategies like this…
produce daily leads and sales, then check out this free webinar. .